About Atrion, A Carousel Company
“Our promise to customers is to provide the ultimate client experience fueled by a commitment to excellence. We take great pride in being a high-touch, high-impact organization that connects deeply with our clients by helping them use technology to achieve desired business outcomes.” -Tim Hebert, CEO, Atrion, A Carousel Company
Atrion, A Carousel Company, grew from humble beginnings and its story is the classic American business dream, started by a founder in a garage and growing to an organization of nearly 300 employees almost three decades later (read more about Atrion’s tale on our blog).
As you spend time with us, you’ll quickly see that we pride ourselves on being a top 1 percent IT services company. Our 24/7/365 Network Operations Center is always bustling—exhibiting laser focus on preventing and remediating client queries. Our technical directors are knee-deep designing, architecting and building your next technology project, be it a next-gen firewall, Office 365 migration or hybrid cloud deployment. And you may even catch some right-off-the-shelf gear sitting on our engineers’ desks—recent deliveries from our best-in-class technology partners.
In October, 2016, as the leaves began to change, so did Atrion. Late that month, we announced the successful acquisition by Carousel Industries and began the evolution into Atrion, A Carousel Company—a full-scale, comprehensive IT services provider.
But we are so much more than a run-of-the-mill IT services company. Sure, we provide consultative and managed services across essential technology areas (like security, collaboration, Unified Communications and cloud), but our mission is much greater than that.
Here at Atrion, our core purpose is to have a positive impact on the lives of others—be it our clients, employees, partners and the greater community—through a “pay it forward” philosophy. Since our founding in 1987, we’ve remained committed to fusing the right mix of people, technology and processes to fuel positive outcomes for the organizations and people it touches.
We are on a quest from good to great, striving to redefine the standards of excellence across our service, solution and education areas and driven by our values of people, excellence and the ultimate client experience.
Atrion Fast Facts
- Atrion was acquired by Carousel Industries in October, 2016, elevating the company into an enterprise-level IT services company.
We are a certified reseller of more than 20 core vendors, including Cisco, Microsoft and Verizon.
- Atrion has been featured eight times on the Inc. 5000 list, a list celebrating companies that demonstrate rapid annual growth rates and commitments to transformation.
- For seven consecutive years, the Providence Business News has ranked Atrion as a “Best Places To Work” company
- Atrion was recognized for its growth in 2016 and 2015 when the Providence Business News named us part of its Fastest Growing Companies list.
- We have a Client Advisory Board made up of 40 clients who meet regularly with our team to offer feedback, shape new initiatives and lend insight.
- Atrion appeared on CRN’s Fast Growth 150 list in 2016.
- In 2015, CRN named Atrion a Triple Crown winner. To receive this distinction, organizations had to appear on the Solution Provider 500, Tech Elite 250, and Fast Growth 150 lists in 2015.
- We ranked No. 30 on the Managed Services Provider Global MSPmentor 501 survey, which ranks the world’s top MSPs.
- We hold two professional development symposiums annually: the AlwaysOn Leadership Symposium and the AlwaysOn Technology Symposium. Collectively, the symposiums attract more than 1,000 attendees from across the New England region.
- Atrion implemented an award-winning training IT Apprentice Program—a 2,000-hour technical boot camp followed by hands-on field experience for budding engineers—accredited by the Rhode Island Department of Labor and Training and the Rhode Island State Apprentice Council.
- Atrion is a Cisco Gold Partner, a Microsoft Gold and Silver Partner and a Platinum Verizon Partner. Click to view our other partners.
- Atrion operates out of two offices: Warwick, Rhode Island and Flemington, New Jersey.